CECC to maintain Level 2 epidemic alert from August 10 to August 23; CECC urges public to continue following epidemic prevention and control measures to protect health of community
- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2021-08-17
- Count Views：25
On August 9, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it will maintain the Level 2 epidemic alert, effective from August 10 to August 23. Details about related regulations are listed below.
A. General principles:
1. Masks must be worn at all times when outside except when consuming food and beverages.
2. Contact information registration measures and social distancing must be maintained.
3.Crowd control or capacity limit management at commercial business venues and public venues: a distance of at least 1.5 meters per person (2.25 square meters per person) is required indoors, and a distance of 1 meter per person (1 square meters per person) is required outdoors.
4.Limit on the number of people in gatherings: 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors. An epidemic prevention and control plan is required if the number of people in a gathering exceeds the limit.
5. Places with dine-in services shall follow the Ministry of Health and Welfare regulations.
6. Wedding banquets and public memorial services are allowed.
(1) Public memorial services shall abide by epidemic prevention and control regulations issued by the Ministry of Interior.
(2) Every partitioned-off area at a wedding banquet must abide by the epidemic prevention rule of 50 or fewer people indoors and 100 or fewer people outdoors; guests must follow guidelines on dining, and toasting each table is not allowed.
7.Convenience stores can resume selling hot food items, including tea eggs and oden, if staff can provide assistance to customers.
8. Venues that meet the disease prevention and management regulations of regulatory authorities are allowed to open: community colleges, senior learning centers, locations providing community care and support services, parent-child play centers, board game cafes (only general retail sales), swimming pools and vocational training.
B. Venues that remain closed under the Level 2 epidemic alert:
1.Singing and dance venues, nightclubs, clubs, hostess bars, bars, KTVs, MTVs, beauty parlors (tourist parlors and audio-video parlors).
2. Arcades, video game arcades, Internet cafes, majiang clubs, and other similar venues
3. Study centers.
~The news from Taiwan Centers for Disease Control~